50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
thisislowtar: themarbleloverofliberty: I just watched my first episode of Sherlock and I’ll be totally honest: Sherlock Holmes is absolutely insane. He’s erratic and rude and I’m sure I’d want to wring his skinny little neck if I spent more like 5 minutes with him. But I am madly in love with him. that’s it. that’s the fandom.
PLEASE entertain me
1. Last kiss
2. Last phone call
3. Last text message
4. Last song you listened to
5. Last time you cried
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice
7. Been cheated on
8. Kissed someone & regretted it
9. Lost someone special
10. Been depressed
11. Been drunk and threw up
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend
17. Laughed until you cried
18. Met someone who changed you
19. Found out who your true friends were
20. Found out someone was talking about you
26. What did you do for your last Birthday
27. What time did you wake up today
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
32. What are you listening to right now
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
35. Most visited webpage
36. Favorite colour
38. Relationship Status
39. Zodiac sign
40. Male or female
41. Primary school
42. Secondary School
43. High school/college
44. Eye color
47. Do you have a crush on someone
48. What do you like about yourself
51. Righty or lefty
53. First piercing
54. First best friend
55. First hookup
56. First Bestfriend
61. I'm about to
62. Listening to
63. Waiting for
64. Want kids?
65. Get married?
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes
68. Hugs or kisses
69. Shorter or taller
70. Older or Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud
74. Hook-up or relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger
77. Drank hard liquor
78. Lost glasses/contacts
79. Had sex
80. Broken someone's heart
82. Been arrested
83. Turned someone down
84. Cried when someone died
85. Fallen for a friend
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Love at first sight
90. Santa Clause
91. Kiss on the first date
93. How would you label yourself?
94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
95. Did you sing today
96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
100. Do you like the way you look?
zombikki: veganasfuck: how many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb? None they’ll just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw. this is the best joke ever
royal-high: a kid from my school just got expelled today for pretending to be russian for 8 months. he pretended he couldn’t read, write or talk english he did good in all his classes because he had all the teachers and principles convinced he just moved from russia, so they didn’t make him do any work
deanwinchestahs: “This is my design” Will Graham softly whispers as he uploads a crudely drawn picture of a dog on deviantart
vocodex: my mom once told me that writing your feelings down or drawing them out is very therapeutic and relaxing
best-of-funny: breadmaakesyoufat: dontyoulovemebaby: breadmaakesyoufat: GUYS ITS 2:AM AND I FORGOT WHAT OATMEAL MEANT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS AN EMOTION AND I SAID OUTLOUD “IM FEELING VERY OATMEAL” BUT IT DIDN’T MAKE SENSE, SO I LOOKED UP OATMEAL, BUT I SPENT 20 MINUETS CONTEMPLATING IF IT ACTUALLY WAS AN EMOTION AND IF GOOGLE WAS LYING this text post is so oatmeal i hate you
221bbakerstreetissherlocked: powerburial: imagine an alternate timeline where guns were never invented and swords just kept getting cooler Lightsabers.
ghosteh13: voice-of-tartarus: demeaniac: what if with our first clot of air when we are born we inhale a soul, and every time we breathe out, we squeeze a tiny part of our souls out. would our final breath actually be the very last soul fragment leaving our bodies? Woah woah wait you know those things that say “you become like the 5 people you hang out with the most” that would explain...
tardisity: The oldest person alive was born on April 19, 1897, meaning that April 18th, 1897 was approximately the last time the Earth was inhabited by an entirely different set of people and if you don’t think that’s the realist shit ever then you can get right on outta town.
tyl3rwyl3r: strider69: so my friend told me today, “you’re not forever alone, you’re forever available” and i just This is so much better it’s ridiculous.
Reblog if you want your followers to leave...
the-enochian-starchild-earendil: rinn-an-bhile: tfp-sg-optimus: Ahh what the hell…go ahead I like bad pickup lines extra points if they are nerdy ones